ROCKY MOUNTAIN SYNOD
September 25 – 27, 2023
from the Messiah Mountain Retreat Center
Ms. Tina Kvitek
Assistant to the Bishop for Generosity
The purpose of the Rocky Mountain Synod Generosity Conference is for the individuals interested in the financial health and well-being of our church - to engage in the abundance-mindset work necessary to enhance and grow a culture of generosity that will sustain the future of our congregations, members, and leaders that make ministry possible!
The 2023 conference will focus on STEWARDSHIP and include:
- Stewardship Kaleidoscope Plenary and Workshop Sessions
- Rocky Mountain Synod Stewardship Best Practices
- Stewardship focused Worship & Devotion
CHOOSE FROM IN-PERSON OR ONLINE OPTIONS:
The in-person conference will be located at the Rocky Mountain Synod’s Messiah Mountain Retreat Center, only 30 minutes from Downtown Denver, CO
- Participants are welcome to bring a pillow and sleeping bag to bunk-up in the MMRC cabin; set up a tent or camper (no power or water hook-ups available); or book a room at one of the nearby hotels.
- Snacks and the following meals will be provided:
- Monday dinner provided (Lunch on your own)
- Tuesday breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided
- Wednesday breakfast provided (Lunch on your own)
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated upon request.
The online conference will be on Zoom where participants will get to sleep in their own beds and provide their own snacks and meals.
In-Person = $125 per person
- Includes conference registration, meals, snacks and any printed materials
- Space is limited to a maximum of 30 in-person people...
- Up to 10 people sleeping in a tent/camper/home/hotel
- Up to 20 people sleeping in the cabin
Online = $25 per login code/per device
- Participants are welcome to participate with a congregational group or as an individual for one registration fee per device, regardless of how many people watch each device.