- About Us
- Public Church
- Colorado Advocacy Ministry
- New Mexico Advocacy
- Immigration/Border Ministry
- Creation Care Team
- Living Faith: Church in Society
- Boulder County Fire Response
- Colorado 2022 Day at the Capitol
- Global Church
- Lilly 3E
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
HOW TO GIVE A CAMPAIGN GIFT (OR PLEDGE)
STEP ONE: VIEW THE CAMPAIGN PROSPECTUS
Learn all about the four initiatives and the tithe for racial justice:
STEP TWO: MAKE A CAMPAIGN PLEDGE
Determine the right amount for you to support the campaign
STEP THREE: GET YOUR CONGREGATION ID (IF APPLICABLE)
To correctly account for "Next Step" gifts given toward a congregation's Phase II goal, please submit your Congregation ID number with your gift. Use 88888 for gifts not related to an RMS congregation.
STEP FOUR: COMPLETE YOUR GIFT
Submit that congregation ID number on the online form, write it on your check, or submit it to Tina Kvitek with your stock or IRA distribution transaction. The online form allows for one time gifts or for recurring gifts. Other options are listed below.
- Give a gift by credit card using the button, above.
- Send in a check with "Next Faithful Step Campaign" and your "Congregation ID Number" in the memo line. Send to: RMS Campaign, 7375 Samuel Drive, Denver, CO 80221.
- Authorize a transfer of stock or an IRA distribution by working with your financial advisor and contacting our Director for Development, Tina Kvitek. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will provide account information for transfers.