SAS Year One
Work sessions with your consultant, pastor and congregation’s Stewardship For All Seasons Team will:
- Prepare all aspects of the Annual Giving Appeal
- Monitor and support Appeal activities as they unfold
- Direct the Appeal follow-up effort
- Review and evaluate the completed Appeal
- Prepare recommendations for improving next year’s Appeal
- Design the annual Stewardship Development Calendar
- Conduct Special Gifts Appeal
- Create the multi-year Stewardship Development Plan
SAS Year Two
- Nurture and equip the Stewardship For All Seasons Team to improve effectiveness in working with donors
- Launch or enhance Planned Giving program for estate gifts
- Assess need for and timing of a capital campaign
- Prepare and carry out the next Annual Giving Appeal
- Assure the Stewardship Development Calendar is followed
- From January to May, SAS Year Two has congregations choose a topic to do a deep dive.Topics include: Volunteerism, Strategic Planning, Storytelling and Communication, Effective Pastoral Leadership in Stewardship, and more.
Development of stewardship initiatives, structured step by step process, professional materials, and follow-up led us to a successful campaign even with the pandemic. Paul and Evan's experience, guidance, and encouragement through the process was invaluable to our success. They were always available during the process to answer our questions when they arose whether during meetings or when off-line. We now have a program structure to continue using and to build and improve on as we go forward. ~ King of Glory, Arvada, CO
The investment in SAS Year 1 or Year 2 is $3150, which includes the cost of a professional graphic artist contracted through SAS. Congregations separately pay for their printing costs. 3E makes scholarships available to all congregations based on operating budgets of congregations.
*** Since this is last year for 3E Stewardship Lilly grants -- we have additional grants available. Contact Deb Elstad for more details. ***
Download the 2022 Stewardship for All Seasons brochure (pdf) outlining SAS benefits and 2022-3 gathering commitment dates.
The point is this: the one who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the one who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. ... You will be enriched in every way for your great generosity, which will produce thanksgiving to God through us; for the rendering of this ministry not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also overflows with many thanksgivings to God. Through the testing of this ministry, you glorify God by your obedience to the confession of the gospel of Christ and by the generosity of your sharing with them and with all others, while they long for you and pray for you because of the surpassing grace of God that he has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2 Corinithians, Chapter 9:6,11-15